New Students and Parents – 2017/18
Thank you for choosing Wootton Upper School. Please check this page regularly for information on the transition process. You should have received a letter outlining the key dates of the transition process. Click on the link opposite called ‘Letters home’ for a copy.
If you have any queries relating to transition please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key dates for your diary:
Year 8 students and parents/carers Information Evening
- Thursday 20th April at 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. for Year 8 Holywell children and parents/carers
- Wednesday 26th April at 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. for Year 8 Marston Vale children and parents/carers
- Parents from other schools can attend either session. If necessary, parents of Holywell or Marston Vale students who cannot attend the evening allocated for their child’s school, can attend on the other evening.
Year 8 students and parents meet the Tutor and Senior Staff evening
- Monday 10th July at 5:30 p.m. for Year 8 Marston Vale children and their parents and carers
- Monday 10th July at 7:00 p.m. for Year 8 Holywell children and their parents and carers
- Parents from other schools may join either session
Year 8 children Induction at Wootton Upper School
- Monday 17th July
- Tuesday 18th July
- Wednesday 19th July